Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Sep 29, 2011

Kayaking at Desert Island Resort and Spa by Anantara - Abu Dhabi



Shaaay Khyaaaaal !!!! never ever thought that it would be that fun !!! min kthr ma ana meshta6a o mesaatnsa 3la el baraad eli ykatkit raaaay7aa o 6aayraaah agadef o agadef ma raya7t eediii ! fina naq9 activities ya gma3a !! mtna :P  lool

My new experience on this trip is Kayaking ! as all of you know how much I try my best that on each trip I try a new adventure or learn an new thing ..its the way a trip should be ! you're getting away right ! so you need something new !! try something new ! fail or succeed doesn't matter ! you got to explore yourself :D 3aadi ana da3amt chum shyara bil maay :P so its ok ;)

Desert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara in Abu Dhabi has a wide range of activities to do while you are staying with them ! you will never get bored !! actually they will help you plan your stay and activities they were so helpful with me ! I just love their unique service !! been to alot of resorts but this one has something that captures my heart :) 
 It was really really hard to choose from the activity list ! daaymaaan abi kil sha o abi agaarib kil shay wla abi shay e6ooofni asa long as I am there in the right moment and right place ! but I had to choose because I was on a short stay :( 7asafa

first let me take alook at their activities : 

1- Water Activities : kayaking- snorkeling  
2- Land Activities  :  Archery - Mountain biking - Nature and wildlife ride -Nature and wildlife walks
3-Heritage activities: Archeological site tour

For more information do not hesitate just contact them by email  : dirs@anantara.com


For me I went with Kayaking and the nature and wildlife ride which I will post about later which will be beyond your expectations !! fag'aa leqait roo7i waqfa 3la kersii jeep el safara o ajakchek bil camera min el tantaa fooq :P yallah that excited you will get ! just keep tracking the posts coming up ! you don't want to miss one adventure of that resort ;) trust me for the people who got a taste when they travel ;)

So why Kayaking ? as I said I wanted to try something new although I loooooooooooove snorkeling ALOT ! but thought hey AMA Traveler you need shay ydeeeed !! Kayak ! my Kayak activity was on my day of arrival at 5:00 PM i should be in the lobby for my pick up ride ! yep the Island is big it takes like 10 minute to reach the Kayak area by ride ! The Lovely Ms. Sonica from South Africa my Kayak trainer !!! why My akayk trainer ! because it was only me on that activity that day !! two cute couples from Switzerland were riding with us for the drop off for the wildlife drive ! Desert Islands Resort and Spa by Anantara Thank you SO MUCH for making my first Kayak experience and adventure one of a kind !! glad I did it with you guys ! lovely readers are you ready !????!  LET'S GO  KAYAKING !



Here we are making our way ......

Help yourself if your thirsty !! ee 3aadi atkarfas el jeep yetkhathkhaath :P it was fun ! o action Life !

Ok this is beautiful Sonica !!!! 3ashaaaaaaw ahaaal south africa !!! she is just an amazing driver and a Kayak trainer :D
I was like HUH ! jithi elsalfaa looool ! 6b3an knt meshta6a 3la el kayaking bs lma shft el 3edah khaqeeet lol :P bs WTH yallah foqa enjareb why not ! life is full of adventures don't loose one when its meant to be yours ;) 



Life jacket laaazimmmm ! kla 3baali bth6eee7 bil ba7ar o bthee3 o by6la3li shark :P AKhh min movie Jaws 3aqaadnii LOOL :P there are no sharks ppl ;) elmokan mthl khooor e9gheeer so don't worry

Ready ? YES I am  :D  we helped each other carrying our Kayaks into the water :) ee mako a7ad yesheel el wanasa min el bedaya serve yourself ;) I just loved it !
Yallah into the WATER :D 3la fekraa it was only me and Ms Sonica in that place !!! I was sooooo Lucky !! wayed khtheeet ra7tii ;) 3la 7athiii mako ela ana weyahaaa :) 

b3d ma khala9naaaa radeeena 7azat sunset :)

and I almost forgot to introduce you do the Lovely Sonica ;) certainly in my next visit I will go Kayaking !!


QASHIII o ya 7lo qaashiiii ....each thing is attached to one destination and many memories I just love my stuff ;)

Beautiful is enough !!! indeeed NO !!!! tra elmokaaan haaaaaaaadiiiiiii hedou qaatill o ra7at baaaaal o shofat ghroob elshams qomt basa6t eshway bs ashoof elshams :)

and that was on our way back to the resort ....this is how it looks from land view :) my home :***


the BIG thing that I missed is not having a waterproof camera !!!! 7asaafaa :( I should get me one !!! because as you see couldn't take my camera with me on the Kayak ! So what do you need other than the water proof camera ? sun glasses - towel in case you need it - hat - and yeah wear a swim suit ! because you will get wet when you are Kayaking :P tarajaakh bn6looniii hahahaha but it was FUN !!


My overall experience ? JUST AMAZING its what I needed !!! yes it wasn't easy ! cuz mako leyaqa :P tagdeeeef 3ajeeeeb ! but you could rest while kayaking ! loved the place..... loved the sound of the water while kayaking ...loved making my own way ...loved my new skill 3shtaw :P loved eni amshi o a3er fag'aa loool loved eni da3amt chum eshyaraa e7m e7m :P finally Loved me on a kayak !!!! its worth a try and yes Kayaking is on my List for water activities or sports !!! Sonica ....Thank you very much for taking sometime to teach me how to Kayak ! thank you for being patient when I keep asking you how do I look from far away and am I kayaking right ;P and doing well for a first time experience LOOL ...I had a wonderful Time you made my day truely !!!

7 comments:

giggles said...

glad you enjoyed it, sure looks like fun. i went kayaking once in thailand can't wait to try it in abu dhabi :)

Anonymous said...

انا جربته في تايلند اينن عجييييب وايد عجييب ,, عليج بالعافيه :*

ننطر السحب :)))

ocean :*

Anonymous said...

wow amazing 9ej shaj3tene shakle baro7 elresort soon!

bs Q shlon elmokan 7ag elmet7ajbat? fe private shaleh pool and beach ?

thank you :*

AMA Traveler said...

@giggles : 7daa kaan fun !! atwaqa3 b3d in thailand its an amazing experience ! it was my new adventure o el7mdella it went well ;)

@ocean : eeeeeh ma twaqa3taa jithii ! knt 6aayra mn elfar7aa o ana mq6oo6a ebos6 el ba7ar LOOL o all by myself ! eni fi kayak broo7ii o ana masoulaa etha enqalabt :P

Anonymous : eyanin !! o lazem tro7een ! tra ana mt7agbaa! o mako shay waqafnii :P I can do whatever I want ! shofay el public pool a6ob fi lebs elmt7agbaat :) eb kil theqah ! o eli etkhez mn el ajanib aro7 asalem 3leeha LOOL ..fi private villas ! with small pools too ! bs beach not sure ! bs el villas bktib 3nhum fi post ! with lots of pics so keep checking :)

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade handbags, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet online, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, nike air max, jordan shoes, nike free, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp handbags, gucci handbags, longchamp outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, oakley vault, red bottom shoes, prada handbags, tory burch outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet online, coach purses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, coach outlet, nike air max, tiffany and co jewelry, ray ban outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, coach outlet, louis vuitton outlet

oakleyses said...

north face, sac michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, scarpe hogan, nike air max, hollister, louis vuitton, nike free, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, oakley pas cher, ray ban pas cher, lululemon, hollister, air max pas cher, michael kors canada, north face pas cher, air jordan, longchamp pas cher, nike trainers, nike free pas cher, hermes pas cher, air max, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, converse pas cher, true religion, mulberry, nike huarache, timberland, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry pas cher, nike air force, sac vanessa bruno, lacoste pas cher, louis vuitton uk, nike roshe run, chaussure louboutin, longchamp, ralph lauren, barbour, nike roshe, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors uk, tn pas cher, new balance pas cher, louis vuitton pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

giuseppe zanotti, insanity workout, canada goose, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, new balance outlet, canada goose pas cher, marc jacobs outlet, moncler, asics shoes, beats headphones, hollister, reebok shoes, ugg boots, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, rolex watches, ugg outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, mac cosmetics, lululemon outlet, uggs outlet, wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, soccer shoes, babyliss pro, north face outlet, mont blanc pens, jimmy choo shoes, mcm handbags, longchamp, ugg, canada goose uk, soccer jerseys, ghd, birkin bag, uggs on sale, celine handbags, moncler, nfl jerseys, roshe run, chi flat iron, instyler ionic styler, herve leger, p90x workout, ugg soldes, abercrombie and fitch, north face jackets, canada goose outlet