Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







May 10, 2011

Dolphin Mall Miami



As usual I had my list with me in the car , having only two days in Miami was so hard I didn't know what to chose from my big list ! So loved the name of Dolphne mall miami ;) so I said  let's go Dolphin Mall.




The mall was kind of an indoor outlet so it wasn't a good shopping unless if you're shopping for Basics I guess it would be a nice place to shop.
 If you're going Miami for a couple of days you have to pass by Dolphin Mall basically for One thing ! which is this





It's with no doubt the BEST churros's the I ever had in my life !!! 9ak 3la mal disney o ghaira lol ! kaaaan khyaaaaaaal !

I didn't find anything to buy at Dolphin Mall so I went for a walk and there it was ... Do you know how many packs of that churro's I bought ? I got three ! LOOOL.

The first one was the one elii thoqaw thoqaw EYANIN  for my family while they were doing soem shopping lol!

Then I went back to get me the second one only for me !
the third was for the road lol you know ma t7la leswaqah bl USA ela o yaami akliii esaleeni bl darb :)

Next two more Miami shopping places in Miami ;)

6 comments:

giggles said...

il churro shakla latheeth ma3a chocolate dip i wonder if it tastes as good as the one in spain.

AMA Traveler said...

giggles: il churro mo 6bee3ii !! kelesh ma twaqa3ta jithi 3la el mall eli fih ;) et9adqeen ma jarabt wla dip mn el6efaqah eli fini lol :P

Anonymous said...

I'm just writing to make you know

what a fantastic [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.org]sac longchamp pliage pas cher[/url] encounter my daughter

experienced going through your blog. She

figured out too

many issues,[url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.org]longchamp sac[/url]

sac longchamp pliage pas cher ,including what it's

like to have a marvelous coaching nature to get others effortlessly grasp some

extremely tough subject matter. You

undoubtedly surpassed her expectations. Thanks for giving the beneficial, trustworthy, edifying as well as [url=http://www.saclongchamppliagefr.org]sac longchamp pliage[/url]

sac longchamp pliage pas cher unique sac longchamp pliage pas cher tips on this topic to Evelyn.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

oakleyses said...

nike free run, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, north face uk, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, air max, michael kors, oakley pas cher, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, north face, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, new balance, nike roshe run uk, nike roshe, kate spade, louboutin pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors pas cher