Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Apr 5, 2011

Golden Gate- Lombard Street & Chinatown - San Francisco



Awal ma Aqbalna 3la San Fran o ana atlafat adawrah ymeen yesaar weenah weenaah el Golden Gate ! m3ani shayfeta back in 1998 bs akhhhh ma et9eer SF etha ma shfta ;) What's about The Golden Gate ?
its acclaimed as one of the world's most beautiful bridges and with its tremendous towers, sweeping main cables and great span, it is a sensory beauty featuring color, sound, and light. T

The Bridge can be a very busy place, particularly during the summer months. It is estimated that about nine million people from around the world visit the Bridge each year ( That included me and my family :P)
To learn more about that Beautiful Bridge of SF click Here.





yakhti nas emrateba ! a7bhum :* fi parkings in both sides of the bridge for visitors




Something I wanted to do but I couldn't ! Bike the golden gate bridge ! yeah I missed that Because of  my cousin who is 13 years old but sometimes he acts like if he is 4 :P he was like I wanna join you and he is not that kind of a responsible young man :P so I said no cuz I was afraid either he is gonna fall of the bridge while biking or cause an accident at the birge :P anyways next time I'm going biking over the golden gate! to arrange that click here.


Min aham el attraction fi SF o everytime I'm there I must visit is Lombard street ! hl share3 ybdi min el hill o lazimmm min awal ma ybdii li nehayta o e7na nanzel blsyara 9ee7a o e9raakh o the7ek ! why? cuz that's how it look like .....












The main attraction of Lombard Street is watching people drive down the crooked, one-block section, or driving down it yourself mthl ma me and my family did ! Lombard street is  "crookedest street"  a must see by SF visitors.


Also not to forget Chinatown San Francisco ! which I've been back in 1998 . its a must visit when in SF why ? cuz its the largest Chinatown outside of Asia as well as the oldest in North America.

 




Im leaving on a new trip tomorrow !!
 coming back with some giveaways for you !
 wanna know more press on the Photo


No comments: