Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Apr 29, 2011

Some of The Unseen of The Royal Wedding


It makes me Happy to see people from many nations standing there together in one place despite of our religion and other differences ( we are there too check wain momathil el kuwait :P )

A Royal Wedding made a Happy Friday for Many & Specially me.

Waking up every friday to hear worldwide new sad worldwide new from wars, revolutions & disasters.Today was something we all needed ! its not that I don't care about what's happening in the world it just that the soul need to be happy and smile and share love. 

 Prince William and kate got their first royal wedding present from The Queen of England: The Titles of Duke & Duchess of Cambridge.

I indeed enjoyed watching the ceremony and still the reception to be tonight ;)








Just Like His Mama Diana

Ok now why ?? Laish emhawla eb3omrech !!!

3 comments:

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

everything was amazing .. only princess Diana is missing,
o hathee embad3aa eb kaboos'haa :P frame mu kaboos :p

Abdul-Aziz said...

those r really amazing unseen pics... i liked the one with the soldiers watching it on tv

AMA Traveler said...

Ruby_Gloom; e walalh she was missing ! william yeshbaha ! la o elboos tra min big designer jenah half of the guests emsaween 3nda lol

Abdul-Aziz: me 2 I like searching for photos that are unique like not the ones that gets everbody' attention bs somebody's attention :)