Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Apr 19, 2011

I know




When the time comes to pack and end a wonderful trip and realize that each trip has a beginning and obviously come to an end In both reality or imaginations. I had to pack but I couldn't do it all by myself this time, something happened which I didn't mention in twitter that made me miss the full experience of packing after all its packing to go back home . Its nor that fun you know :) On my last day here I went by nordstrom's checking If they launched some new collection eli sb7an allah they always do before elsfra ! I bought some nice stuff and on my way out I ran into Stay ! I stood there for a while reading it again and again ! You don't know how much I love it when I ran into stuff that speaks what's on my mind ! Do stay ! Can I ? I wanna stay I just wish I could but I miss so so much people back in kuwait ! Just wish I could they get packed and sent to me . I realized at the age of 28 that I can travel all my life and just go back home for awhile to check on you my love my friends all of you my amazing family. Its 4:30am in orlando right now and my trip back home will start at 9:00am wish me luck cuz its gonna be along long trip and be ready to review my trip soon :) love u all ;*

No comments: