Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Apr 6, 2011

It's almost Time ! Follow me Don't miss the Action !


Mino ybi 9oghah ? A couple of Hours and I'll be Off to a new destination inshallah! New Adventure...New activities...New shopping experiences...New life style ....New People to meet ! Follow me Travel with me ! Guess where I'm going and win some Giveaways !

I have been working hard for the last couple of weeks on a list that includes everything I need for my new destination ..to indulge a New daily Life style out there. As most of you sent me emails calling my trip the mystery trip :P I guess it is :P

As I said before, I won't be posting during my trip, but I'll be somewhere else where you can find me with news and updates on my Adventure :) lots of surprises are coming up ...I'm gonna bring you everything I see I like or dislike ...everything I eat out there ...even More ! Intrested? Just Follow me  Follow the action I'll be your window to one amazing place in the world that everybody's dreams of visiting :P on Twitter follow NOW  @Traveler_q8 

A big Thank you goes to my friend :** @April_q8




By The Way !!!You still have more time to Guess where I'm going and win some giveaways from that upcoming destination !! I mean mino ma ybi 9oghah ?? :P Don't miss it gonna bring you nice stuff ;)

The moment I arrive at my final destination your time will be off !! so hurry up and guess now don't miss the fun ! just click here or press on the Photo above

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade handbags, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet online, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, nike air max, jordan shoes, nike free, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp handbags, gucci handbags, longchamp outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, oakley vault, red bottom shoes, prada handbags, tory burch outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet online, coach purses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, coach outlet, nike air max, tiffany and co jewelry, ray ban outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, coach outlet, louis vuitton outlet

oakleyses said...

north face, sac michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, scarpe hogan, nike air max, hollister, louis vuitton, nike free, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, oakley pas cher, ray ban pas cher, lululemon, hollister, air max pas cher, michael kors canada, north face pas cher, air jordan, longchamp pas cher, nike trainers, nike free pas cher, hermes pas cher, air max, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, converse pas cher, true religion, mulberry, nike huarache, timberland, ralph lauren pas cher, burberry pas cher, nike air force, sac vanessa bruno, lacoste pas cher, louis vuitton uk, nike roshe run, chaussure louboutin, longchamp, ralph lauren, barbour, nike roshe, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors uk, tn pas cher, new balance pas cher, louis vuitton pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

giuseppe zanotti, insanity workout, canada goose, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, new balance outlet, canada goose pas cher, marc jacobs outlet, moncler, asics shoes, beats headphones, hollister, reebok shoes, ugg boots, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, rolex watches, ugg outlet, moncler outlet, canada goose outlet, mac cosmetics, lululemon outlet, uggs outlet, wedding dresses, ferragamo shoes, soccer shoes, babyliss pro, north face outlet, mont blanc pens, jimmy choo shoes, mcm handbags, longchamp, ugg, canada goose uk, soccer jerseys, ghd, birkin bag, uggs on sale, celine handbags, moncler, nfl jerseys, roshe run, chi flat iron, instyler ionic styler, herve leger, p90x workout, ugg soldes, abercrombie and fitch, north face jackets, canada goose outlet