Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Dec 13, 2010

Always Look at the Bright Side


 Two weeks I made my mind to put on braces. Well, Everybody says I don't need them but I guess goes my upper teeth are OK but my lower teeth are not but they do their job by hiding while a smile. I was planning to keep this big event for the happy new year lol but I couldn't wait ! I got so excited ! don't ask me Y !  so I had to move my other new thing to be the big event for the new year which is getting a new IPhone. I've been wearing them now for 2 weeks. My friends know how much I suffer ;P I promised them that I'm gonna make an EAT party after I take them off. I really miss eating with feeling the taste of the food or enjoying while eating. I'm so proud of my decision, 28 years old with braces lol. Last weekend me and my friend and her kids went to see Narnia in 360 cinema.I was laughing all the way to the entrance of the cinema, cuz I started noticing those teenagers with their colorful braces, I felt I'm that young again ! well I know I'm still Young :P cuz el7mdela I'm still able to do all what I want. But its just the feeling that we all are from the same family or group;) Look at the bright Side....painful it is...Ugly for sure it is...pothering too ...can't sleep well at all ... o loya o 3afsa eli 7a6 tqween e3arefha :P bs after all I did it and waiting enshallah for the good result, I made this poster fast in photoshop before I went to the Dentist.

10 comments:

NewQ8 Bride said...

wooow girl to be honest u look sooooooo cute , o i love it when u talk ;) tshawgeen ;) keep going with your great posts ;)

M7md Ghazi said...

huh ,, my future project is the bracelet :P I have so many goes in my mind right now hehe

BTW great blog .. lovin' it
u have ur way in writing :)
keep it up

Enigma said...

Painful it is! Annoying as helllll! Ugly - definitely not :D I actually smile more since I put braces. In two months time you will start seeing amazing results

don't feel bad.. 27 y/o with braces :p

AMA Traveler said...

New Bride: My lovely Friend:* U know I couldn't have done it without you guys ;)thank u thank u thank u ;P I will enshallah ! make me stop :P cuz it seems I can't stop blogging :P

M7md Ghazi: well great that you have it on ur mind! bs you should start soon :P you dont know how long its gonna take to take it off ;)
thanx alot for you encouragment I've Just started o still more destinations to come and more stuff to discuss ;) thank u

Enigma : LoL guess I'm not the only one :P e wallah 7da annoying ! my lower teeth r really cooperating ! they already started moving :P Goodluck with urz ;)

POKA said...

hehe a7es eb she3orich .. kelna belhawa swaa ;) sh3oor UGLY BETTy

AMA Traveler said...

POKA: loool e wallah Ugly Betty ! o 7daa faqdeenha :(

princess-shimi said...

am suffering from the same situation am 28 yrs old 8 monnths of being ugly as betty
one week left for having a hollywood simle
thumbs up girl

AMA Traveler said...

Glad that I'm not the only one here ;P yallah good luck o enjoy the Hollywood smile guess we deserve it after all the waitting and the pain ;)

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, replica watches, burberry handbags, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin uk, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, uggs outlet, christian louboutin, polo outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, replica watches, christian louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet, nike free, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet, uggs outlet

oakleyses said...

nike free run, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, north face uk, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, air max, michael kors, oakley pas cher, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, north face, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, new balance, nike roshe run uk, nike roshe, kate spade, louboutin pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors pas cher