Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Dec 13, 2010

My phuket -part 1

My Favourite Hotel Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, Patong Beach 


 Phuket is the Number 1 tourist Attraction in Thailand. Its is the perfect place for relaxing and adventure. I've been to phuket 5 times and still not bored even though I go on the same sea & jungle trips every time I'm there. Back in 2004 I went into my first elephant trekking jungle adventure. On that year I met a cute baby elephant her name is NOYNA. it is so wonderful that whenever I go again I always ask about her and the last time I saw her she was already so big ! I've known her since she was so little :) I know that this might sound weird to some ppl but I think its so wonderful to get attached to things in the places that you love, they kept aboard with each elephants photos staging their growth during the years. NOYNA is my Girl ... Please girl Hold on to life I might be coming to see you next April enshallah ;)


Now Lets start talking about phuket. they have a very humid weather usually even in high seasons but its bearable for me.phuket is close from Bangkok I think its an hour and something away. As I mentioned in previous posts in my trip April 2009 we started in Bangkok then phuket. We arrived at phuket and picket up by our hotel, which I always stay at whenever I'm there.


1-Hotel : Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, Patong Beach  
  I just love this hotel, the location is away crowded Patong Beach and its between mountains with a private beach . Its like 10 minutes away from patong beach by tuktuk.The hotel is very Big built with an Asian style. it has many restaurants the Italian is my best. The staff are so friendly and Helpful. Upon arrival , they served us some kind of tropical fruit drink, wet cold towels & flowers around are necks :P if that's what they call them ;) .Anyway, I always book standard room pool view. Don't book a room with the garden view unless you like insects  and the sounds they make ;) 
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1848


What not to miss in this hotel :


* Make a reservation at the spa , try it you will love it! and also their products are amazing specially the essential oils !


* They have a desk in the lobby to make dinner reservation in the hotel's restaurant. Ask about special nights, they have Thai buffet night, Mexican buffet night and many kinds of other buffets some time with a show. One time I had the chance to try the sea food buffet it was so delicious and the other time I tried the sea food BBQ its on the beach under the stars light but this type of dinner depends on the weather condition.Make sure to make your reservations upon arrival so you can track what kind of buffet you want.


*I didn't try the sea sports but they have some on the beach. check it out !
*Take a tour around the resort , you will love it.
* The Swimming pool is the best ! Its the kind that you can make it you second home :) its so big, you don't need to leave it for anything! we stay there from morning until the evenings ;)


* They also have something so special, a baby elephant which wonders in the hotel lobby and beach in certain hours so you can take some photos with it.


*The hotel offers rooms and suits it has no banglow or private villas but It's my favourite.Perfect for couples,families and groups.


The view min our room ...6b3an tqo3edoon Early morning 3la 9oot le6yoor :) t7ya el6bee3a


el Beach 7lo bs elba7ar ekhare3 9ra7a :P 7dna leh el rokba cuz 3ndehum el jellyfish makheth ra7ta :P


hatha elma63am eli bleel kil yoom fih dinner 3la theme mo3ayan ! tra etyanin elq3da la y6ofkum


el hotel min el beach side




ehni elq3da o elnoma t7la m3a order coconut o fag'a eyeekum elmo6ar eli eyanen ! mashallah wla arwa3








Sea food buffet night...elakel kan 7da khyaaaal !
el Seafood Night kan feha small show mal pirates o ham singing
lunch 3nd el swimming pool...6b3an 7azat.ha ma7ad e7achi elthani min elyoo3 :P
o fag'aa eyeekum elmo6ar ;P
el9adaqah mftoo7a m3a el7aywanaat ...3eesh el6be3a ;)
min elwanasa nakel o ma neshba3 ..hatha el room service
hath el Thai restaurant eli bl hotel , for Thai food lovers


el Lobby o mwqe3 el na6ra min 7 8 el9b7 7aq el pick up eb ba9aat le re7laat


















3 comments:

Kadi said...

Amazing Pics !!! Lovley shoots ..oo place 3ajeeb !!

really have to go there again !! Good job :*

AMA Traveler said...

Kadi: Puhket the land of adventure specially fi fantasea :P u know what I mean :P

Anonymous said...

Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with
us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Terrific blog and great style and design.

Here is my webpage - Generateur De Code PSN