Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Dec 23, 2010

Times Square New Year's is Yours!



The Magic of NYC is expanding!
Experience Times Square New Year's from Anywhere!
The Times Square Alliance and Countdown Entertainment, organizers of Times Square New Year's Eve, along with their partners, Toshiba and Livestream, have launched the first official Times Square Ball App ! specially designed for Apple and Android mobile devices
(images and demonstration video at http://timessquareball.net/app/).
Its a free app  designed to put you in the middle of the legendary New Year's Eve festivities in Times Square to enjoy alot of features, no matter where you are in the world !

Don't miss the performance just before midnight by multi-platinum pop sensation Taio Cruz, other live musical performances.

My Iphone is my window to Time Squares New Year's 2011 ;) download it from App store for free.

No comments: