Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Dec 9, 2010

ma qa9artaaay Bebo

Who is Bebo ? Bebo is one cute girl ;P active Hyper esmela 3leeha .... by a certain age u dont expect to make new friends ;P but when I got back to my old job ..there was Bebo in the same department that I used to work in ...Bebo I love u ...I love u for being here..I love you for ur excistance in my life ...A7bch sis ;* beena wayed farq fi ashya'a wayed bs netefeq 3la el sefar o elmoghamarat :P Bebo intaaaay shay kbeeeer fi qulbii ..... ma ansa khanqatni el3bra o almost wanna cry over something kbeeer o emthayqni qlteeeeli shosho I need to show u shay mohim wela fag'a a funny indian clip bl U-Tube ..U girl made my tears go down from crying of Joy ...allah la y7remnii mench u r a true best friend ..o sorry eni dayman aselech leesh qbltaay fini 9adeeqa ;P o bebo et7ibini :P o as usual la ma a7bch shosho ;P thank u for remembering me with this small wonderful gift ..its not the gift its that I was on ur mind when u saw it ...that's what makes u My Bebo ;) 3sa allah e7afthech o yrzeqech eli tbeena with ur husband o little beautiful baby :*

this is what she got me from Dubai ;) she know ena kan ebkha6ri o ma 7a9aaalta ...thank u thank u thank u

No comments: