Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Dec 13, 2010

A wish for Santa !


  Last summer I've been to the states with my family.I never loved anything from Starbucks and I think they have the worst coffee ever, but sometimes I had to have some when my friends gather there. Back In the states specificly New York Woodbury Premium outlet. I got introduced to this amazing Drink its so refreshing. That drink made me a Starbucks lover there! whenever I pass by a starbucks I had to have it.I don't know why we don't have it here ! They only have a variety of coffee drinks !
Please Santa Pass by Kuwait and bring me My Tazo Passion Tea ! Make my simple wish come true.