Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Dec 3, 2010

soon ;)

Hello everyone ! I've decided to work on this blog long time ago but I guess some ppl tried to mess out with my beautiful life El7mdella , but after all we are all surviving we try and try and keep trying and never give up and those who mess us up will get what they deserve not by us by Allah sb7anah ..I've been delayed by those empty ppl and I will never ever forget what they did to me, same time i will never forget those wonderful ppl who helped me out .....don't let outer ppl mess with your life ever.whats meant to be will always happen , its God's will . your success is their suffer and failure.
Anyways, with this blog u folks are gonna live with me in my simple but joyful life el7mdella . I'm gonna help u out to find the perfect place for u couples out there or families , perfect places , best hotels, attractions, etc in all the places that I enjoyed visiting around the world , they might be a few but each of them touched me some how, being Happy is  a wonderful feeling its like a glow , it makes you shine , traveling makes me shine and gives me the energy to come back home and go on with life in my country. I love Kuwait a lot but we all can't handle what's going on right now . I will try to focus on travelling rather than expressing my personal feelings in this blog. but please mind me if I did ;) I promise you all out there, that your going to have a blast journey with me inshallah , I would like to help him make a nice surprise for his wife, help her makes a nice surprise for him , help parents make a trip for their children . Joy and Happiness comes with experiences , unforgetable experiences becomes amazing memories . Make your loved ones happy by sharing those moments in wonderful places away from stress with a great plan in your hand, what to do where to go what to eat what to expect ;) soon you will be introduces to the first destination ;)

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

nike free run, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, north face uk, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, air max, michael kors, oakley pas cher, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, north face, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, new balance, nike roshe run uk, nike roshe, kate spade, louboutin pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors pas cher

oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, converse, ugg uk, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, ray ban, wedding dresses, hollister, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg pas cher, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, louis vuitton, links of london, coach outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, ugg, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, replica watches, canada goose, pandora charms, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, canada goose, doudoune moncler, pandora jewelry, hollister, swarovski, pandora uk, barbour uk, barbour, toms shoes, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, lancel, moncler, converse outlet, moncler uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, moncler outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, swarovski crystal, nike air max, supra shoes