Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 13, 2011

a Closer look at Japan's Tsunami



Some of  The unseen and witnessed by a few

Only those who were there

Natural disasters attacks the poor Humanity

It doesn't always give you choice to survive or not

but surely gives you moments sometimes to decide to be there or not  ! moments that has to do with your destiny and luck I guess.

Those choose to be there ....on the roof of that building  

2 comments:

Bint ilKuwait said...

Shay e3awer ilgab wethayeg ilkhilg il9ara7a:(

AMA Traveler said...

Bint ilKuwait: ana 9arli chum yoom bs afaker fehum o fi kil hl loya eli 9ayra bl 3alam :( allah esa3ed el kil