Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 17, 2011

If you Don't Have an iPhone ...Well You Don't Have an iPhone


The Message in the new Apple Ads shows you what your missing if you haven’t joined the legions of iPhone users yet.

So what Do you think of the new Ads? 

Since I got my iPhone I got so attached to it ...I just love it :* 










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant live without my iPhone 4 ... its the third i've had and wont be the last

AMA Traveler said...

Randy : thank God its not only me :) Its my fist but Can't go anywhere without it ! its my baby :)