Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 18, 2011

Japanese Driver Captured moments Tsunami Hits ! NEW VIDEO



Did people recieved the warning that there was a Tsunami on the way long time enough ? I don't think so ...Watch this.

2 comments:

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

it's not Like japan not to warn ppl about it hours be4. maybe few had to be out for a reason or another. the video is scary !!!

AMA Traveler said...

Ruby_Gloom: you have apoint I don't know they might expected an earthquake but not a tsunami ... facts will come up the few next days I guess !I think the Driver heared about it on the radio that's y he had his camera on but he is so lucky that he survived !