Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 20, 2011

A Day in HollyWood


Next time I'm gonna find away to be up there :P

Besides our trip to Universal Studios Hollywood that I posted about before (click here ) and the Universal City Walk ! I knew that I had to plan a day trip only for Hollywood ! I mean to the streets of Hollywood ! There are lots of things to see !

YALLAH GOMAW That's how our mornings started last summer in the states :P waking up guys is the hardest things to do ! I have to get up an hour before theme just to again and again YALLAHW QOMAW ! lol, I make the breakfast sandwiches for the road and there we are at Hollywood's ! an hour 30 minutes away from Mission Viejo.

So checkout how we spend that day in the streets of Hollywood !





1- Hollywood Sign : everyone wants some pics with that sign ! and they made it so easy to have them ! how? I did my search on the net and found this site that gives you the best locations to go to so you can take some photos with that sign ! we choose the closest but It was up in the mountain :) I always wanna go for the best ;) so lets see how close have we got :P check Seeing the Sign  to choose the best location for you ! want my location here it is :






Mama's way of presenting Hollywood's sign lol :*

after seeing the sign head to Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood and walk at the Hollywood walk of fame ( The street of Stars ) to see the following :


2- Madame Tussauds Hollywood California  you wanna be there want some pics with your favourite celebrities figures ! then don't miss it ! I forgot how much the ticket cost but it was reasonable I guess :)

Justin :P

I Love Cameron Diaz !

The beautiful Nichol

ok hathi lis7eela Angelina eli baqat Brad ! malat 3leha :P the other side was Anston bs don't have a good photo of her ! mskeena qa6eenha bro7ha fi elrob3ah

Bruce :P

3-Hollywood wax Museum  if you have time go and see how not good are their figures :P check them out. Min eloya o el6faqah eli fini we first went into this one thinking that its is the one ! b3deen lma 6ala3na o walked in the street I found the one above :P 








4- Grauman's Chinese Theatre : its the famous movie theatre that is located at Hollywood walk of Fame .Tthere are nearly 200 Hollywood celebrity handprints, footprints, and autographs in the concrete of the theater's forecourt.


there I wished I had this remote to pause all the people :P
and take the pics I want ! its really crowded !


Enterance to the theatre


7beeeeeeeeeeeeeeebiii :***

Lovely Magnet :)

 

So guess that all what we enjoyed that day in Hollywood ! where did we parked our car ? there are alot of public parkings with a charge of 10$ I think and you can find them in that street between buldings. you have to walk to enjoy whats there :) and don't forget to check the shops they hae some nice souvenirs ! here comes more of the Walk of Fame


along the street you can enjoy alot of preformers !

some people show off their cars :P





  
That was back in summer 2011 it was a really hot day so prepare for it wear something Light ;)

also you can enjoy tours if you want but we prefered to do our own tour ;) a family one :)

2 comments:

giggles said...

cool place looking at your pics i remembered when we were there kena kela enro7la belail madre laish mare7nala il 9eb7 ma3ana wayed ashra7 min belail. i still don't know why hehe

AMA Traveler said...

giggles: e wallah khoosh share3 bs I feel ena fih other things b3d bs kan 7ar thak elyom ma kamalna :) 3ad et9adqeen ynkhaf minah bllel :P ahal LA ekhar3oon mo mthl orange county akshakh ...mrah thania I want el bus tour eli e7oos fi beverly o hollywood :)