Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 7, 2011

Sprinkles Cupcakes

That's what I call Cupcakes ....Come to mommy :P


When It comes to Sprinkles Cupcakes a silent moments comes a long too ...once you get one of  these little mosnter's cupcakes in your hand you just need to focus I mean like distract all of your senses out of this world and attack it.

Sprinkles Cupcakes are the best cupcakes I ever had in my life ! I don't know how else I can describe the amazing unbelievable taste ! once you have a bite you just continue to have one after another and the thing goes from more bites to more pieces of cupcakes ! and the joy with that frosting when it touches my nose oh boy :P m3rakah mo cupcake lol .



My story with Sprinkles started Last summer 2010 when I've been to the States as most of my readers and I are enjoying my posts about my whole trip here in my blog :)

Newport's Beach Branch was where I tasted them what a place and what a taste ! sometimes its not only about the food your having its also has to do with the environment surrounding you. The Branch was so small that I lined up in the street to get my turn to order ! There is no Space at all and that's what I loved ! when you look for quality food ! people line up o ma tsm3oon nas eta7al6am wela mtmalela la elnaas waqfa eli yqra ketabah o eli yl3ab fi his    I phone ! mt3almeen if they want something they wait ! Loved the style of Life. and this is a sample of what I'm talking about :P




this Pic is from their site ..that what most
 branches look like very simple

My way of tasting stuff for the first time is always to have a mixture of all flavors and that's what I did. I had that  dozen box with many flavors for
39$ .Honestly I don't have a favourite one ! I just love them all ! Specially the velvet !

We got the Box and headed to Fashion I sland mall but we stayed in the car till we finished them :P qatheena 3la el cupcake kela :P its a MUST you have to try it once you're there.  

Great News ! Sprinkles Cupcake is coming to New York on May 2011 ! for more details press on Sprinkles Cupcakes New York

Follow Sprinkles on and  .... They sometimes give away free cupcakes that's ofcourse if you're happened to be in the States :)

And for a very special person thank you for recommending Sprinkles Cupcakes to me :* you always have a taste;)

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I have followed sprinkles on FB and twitter... Yummy

Megan said...

i so love their cupcakes. yummy yummy yummy

Bint ilKuwait said...

ok lanni taghdait late so now im craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavin to cupcakes!:(

giggles said...

3alaykom bil 3afia they sure look good, will try them inshala the next time i go to the states. thanks for the recommendation :)

LadyB_Q8 said...

Devinnnnnnnnnnnnne!

AMA Traveler said...

Nicole : Good for you specially if your living in the states ;)

Megan: so Yummmmmyyyyy

Bint ilKuwait : LOOL bl3afia ! tdreen lw neqdar bs lw neqdar en6eer enyeeb lena o nrg3 eshrayech :P

giggles: its a must o 9adqeeni 3ad etmereen kil yoom tshtreen ;)

LadyB: INDEED !! shay kh6eer o qatel !me WANT

Anonymous said...

they are really good ... opened up shop in Houston last time we were home visiting my family :-)

AMA Traveler said...

Randy: till now they are the best cupcake that I ever tasted :) yep I heared they've been announcing about it on facebook not so long ago :) you next time I'm there I'm gonna bring some back with me , Think they have special wrap for traveling :)