Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 27, 2011

Let's go Las Vegas Baby !




LA Ma Nabi Las Vegas !! said my family :P

There is no way I'm going all the way to the states and not going by Vegas  specially ini twala3t Fi hl Vegas kela mn CSI Vegas ! travelling to the states with no road trips is not worth it ! travelling to the states and not seeing as much as you can ! it means your not a good traveler :P

We are going Vegas dear Family :P and thats what we did !! I arranged for it all the hotel the shows all when we were in Kuwait last summer 2010.

Starting the vacation in NYC then settle at our apartment in Mission Viejo (rented) and from there we had our road trip to Vegas. its approximatley 3 hours 30 minutes. 

Here are the Photos of the road trip back in summer 2010 :)



walaht 3leech ylkhaysa our car :***


knah bnazel my cousin fiha LOOOL . 9ech deerat el movies ma ynlamoon 3la aflamhum athari 9ech 3ndehum hl sowalef :P



yallah tab3ooooooniii next coming up ! where we stayed in Vegas ? what fooooooood not to miss & what shows that will make you wanna go back there again and again and again and again and again and again ...and yes you will love The Hangover movie more :P

No comments: