Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 15, 2011

Japan Earthquake on Google Earth Animation ! Must Watch


 Video showing earthquakes in Japan between 9 March and 14 March 2011
 I'll leave you with the Video ...I just have no more words to say :( The big one hits around  1:17  wait and watch




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's truly very complex in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I only use internet for that reason, and take the hottest news.

Stop by my homepage ... hcg extreme
My site :: hcg success stories