Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 6, 2011

The Gaga and Speed

What's in the box ? hmm  
Gaga and Speed were my weekend Specials !
When it comes to the Gaga I found out lately that I am one of her monsters :P been listening to her music lately and I finally reached obsession !

One time I told my friend (ofcourse I was just kidding :P) I wanna be adopted by the Gaga but I guess such expression would really get Gaga's attention :P LOL for those of you who already read my previous posts about my friday nights and how I spend them ...you know my dear friend Noor ... she showed up this weekend with this box !


Psycho ! I love
I want your Ugly ..I want your disease :P
Glow in the dark b3d :P 9ech sowalef el Gaga lol  

Allah e3eenkum I guess more of Lady Gaga is coming up in more post little monsters :P and thank you noor :* best friend ever ;) 

In a phone call later today I told her I want to get you something so I asked her somthing about her bath tub and what she likes ...a while later I recieved this msg from her " ....... :)) if you get me anything im gonna use u as a carpet in my bathroom loool " I replied " huh its like if I care mo 3la keefich " she sent me this lol " ok e7sabech weyay b3deen ur so dead sista " ok now I'm scared :P


 now yallah bsna 3n el Gaga let's mention who is speed ;P Speed is my 35KD new bike ! went with noor that friday on the search for a bike... and mn awal nathra 3araft eni abeeh o mabi gherah ! lol noor et7n emshay we check other places I was like hmm ok wait ...lw sm7t roo7 kheshah minak leani brg3 bs my friend tbeeni ashoof gheerah :P

mako klha a couple of steps away from that shop in sharq and I turned back to it khlaaa9 abeeh ! and I got it !

everybody say hi to speed ;D
Next week I'm gonna launch the official ride of speed :P which will be in a biking hangout with noor an early morning one ! can't wait ! and yes we can manage by ourselves lol ....check this out




Lovely weekend I had el7mdella ...Hope you guys did too :)

Wishing you all a lovely week inshallah enjoy life !


Update Sunday 6 March Morning :

Yesterday I posted about the Gaga ...arrived at my office today morning and look what I found ! and you blame me why I love my girls ! Love u sharofa :*** really you made my day girl :*

thank you for making me Happy for all my lovely friends
..3sa allah la ykhlini wallah :**

gimme more of the Gaga lol ...Can't say NO ! 


and one more thing ...hmm I miss planes :P I wonder when am I gonna travel again ;P

4 comments:

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

Love GaGa <3
enjoy the madness ;)

Bint ilKuwait said...

loooooooooooooool Like Rubyy said! Enjoy the madness!! o 3alaich bil3afya 7abeebtii;*** Allah edoooom 9aqtkum o ma ya7rmkum min ba3ath;*

Anonymous said...

Chayki 3ala 5 pic 3adel then u will deleta aked lol ;) bs wala 5osh postaaaat

AMA Traveler said...

Ruby_Gloom: eeh Lady Gaga makes me feel I'm a teenagaer again :P Thanx ! you too

Bint ilKuwait: allah e3afeech :** ameeeeen refeegtnii mn oula jam3a :P o kil ma tmshii lesneeen a3aref qeemat.ha hl bnt thahaaab she was always always there on the hard times o hathi el9adeqa wela balash :)

Anonymous : LOL hmmm shall I delete it ? don't think so :) don't think my friend would mind enha embayna lol :)