Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 13, 2011

Japan Earthquake: before and after


 Hover over each satellite photo to view the devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami

Aerial photos taken over Japan have revealed the scale of devastation across dozens of suburbs and tens of thousands of homes and businesses.

OMG its Heart breaking :(

press on the above link or here Japan Earthquake: before and after

notice the before and after , take a deep look at each photo , you will notice some lands & people are gone for ever:(

Just keep praying for Japan 

From my country Kuwait I pray for Japan

3 comments:

The Travel Expose said...

Sij these pix show how devestating the situation is! Allah yekoon ib3onhum!

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

Very Sad.
allah y3eeenhm.
But I'm sure they will go through it.
may god help the lost souls

AMA Traveler said...

The Travel Expose: hl pix e3awroon el qulb madri eshloon eli qa3deen eshofoon b3yoonhum ehnaak eshloon etyeehum elqowa 3shan ynqethoon elnas ! w3alaya

Ruby : yep me too this is life no matter what ppl must go on. they survived for a reason no matter what...Pray for Japan wallah this tragedy is afeting the world