Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 23, 2011

Crumbs Bake Shop


You are there in at the States ! you wanna have them all !

 One month wasn't enough to cover up my long list of Restaurants and bakeries ! but I guess I did my best by trying many of them ;)

So presenting the Lovely Crumbs Bake Shop cupcakes that you can see above !

 Lovely huh :P I loved their toppings ! its hard to choose which one to get, so I choose something with Chocolate and the cheesecake flavor was my brother's.

Its worth a try you will Love it ! and for sure when I 'm there again I would go for Crumbs ! 




lazimmm Kil shay 3ndehum lah App ! ehabloon ya 7lohum wallah ..
qa3da anazel kil their app for my next visit enshallah :)
 to get Crumbs App press here



Walaht 3la hl USA ..mn hl pics at.thakaar ayamna ehnaaaak o negratna :P ana o ekhwaniii lol :( Kil shay feeha eyaninnn ! I even miss talking with the american accent :P  yallah b3d maybe two more Post then I'm gonna post 3n My trip To Vegas Baby ;D

2 comments:

giggles said...

they look so yummy il wa7ed ethe3 just looking at the cupcakes display mayadre shino ya5eth o shino e5ali.

AMA Traveler said...

giggles: 7da wedch et.thoqeen kil shay wentay ehnaaak ! ma etla7qeen ashwana el salfa feeha loya o hayla jan la bellah rg3na eldera emtan lol