Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 22, 2011

Twitter’s new Discover Twitter video



Celebrating its fifth birthday, Twitter has launched a new video & a new website and a new video featuring some of its most prominent userssome of its most prominent users.

Twitter employees have started tweeting links to discover.twitter.com, a website that features 16 different users from a variety of backgrounds, including entertainment, political, business and even astronautics.

Follow your interests. Discover your world ( so it doesn't  Necessarly means that we have to follow up friends and family :P )





Long Live Twitter !

2 comments:

Landeni.com said...

I Can't Dispense twitter 4 one day

it's my lfe

AMA Traveler said...

Landeni.com: totally agree ! me 2 !