Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 24, 2011

DisneyLand & Disney California Adventure Park

They always bring a smile to your face ;) and Happiness in the air


What ?! its not Disneyland only ! There is a Disney California Adventure Park too ! This is what I discovered when I reached the ticket both at Disneyland Anheim California  back in summer 2010 !

Yeah for the first time I'm not a good planner :P tefashaalt jedam my family lol ena eshloon ma knt adrii ena fi hathi el new Park !! khobri fi hl USA min 1998 , 9ech I felt I need to update my info !!

The Problem is that our days were almost over there and we had that plan and I had only had one day blocked and that's for Only DisneyLand ! hmmm so here is the Ugly truth , we had to manage to see both parks on the same day ! so I 'll leave that to your imagination lol , 3shan arateb been kil ride fi hl park o hl park o between not only rides but also shows and parades ! and as usual I have to get it all ! and if not I have to get what's almost ALL lol , So we got aticket pass for both parks gor our hands Stamped so you can get in & out and again in & out from park to park Unlimited ofcourse ;)

Let's Start with My favourite at DisneyLand Park :

1- Adventure Land : Indiana John's Adventure ride( MY FAV) - Jungle Cruise
2-Fantasyland: DON'T MISS the family ride " its a small world"
3-Tomorrowland: Space Mountain ride.


they have more lands to checkout but I'm going only through my Fav. However don't miss the lovely Parades in the streets usually at the main street ! its all at Disney map ! you can get it at the enterace for free ! showing all the events of that day ! and don't miss Disney's Fireworks ;)



yaw yaw we9aaaaaaal el parade get ready the music rocked !
Celebrate a dream come True Parade 1
 
I'm 28 Old and this is the first time I meet in person Mary Poppin's !!!
ashwani ma hagaamt o 9a3adt fooq loool


Etyanin :*************

ya 7lohum wallah a7la family ! kela mstanseen 3mri ma sheft.hum unhappy :P




I love her !!!!! do you know who she is :P
she has the accent exaclty like the one in the cartoon !!!! and the attitude

Then let's see what I enjoyed at Disney California Adventure Park lets enjoy the pics then see what can you enjoy there ;)






from World of colors show

my brother's and my sister's score in one of the rides ;)

The elevator you don't wanna miss :P

The amazing Fireworks
1-Golden State : I loved the grizzly river run ! because I stayed in line for approximately 1 hour lol but was fun chatting and getting to know people looool :P

2-Hollywood picture Backout : The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror The Elevator that you wanna be in :P 3jeeeeeeeeeb

3-Paradise Pier: Toy Story Mania 
4-Sunshine Plaze : SHOPPING LOL

5- and the beautiful addition World of Color a new nighttime spectacular in Paradise Bay.


Conclusion :

1- One Day at disney is NOT enough :P
2- Get VIP pass its better its a mistake that we didn't ! Disney was the crowdest place comparing to our visit to Sea World and Universal.You will save time and enjoy more sutff !

3- Downtown Disney District : lots of things you can enjoy there only from 8 PM TO 10 PM which in my opnion you should go by on another day ;)

Here you go enjoy that Video by me :P little of what we saw that day at Disney's








 And yes it is the Happiest place on Earth ;D

7 comments:

Manayer said...

you can never be too old for disney :)

I loved it as a kid and still loving it as an adult

r.alsharif said...

I LOVE DISNEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :D Cruella's kinda scary though :P

giggles said...

disney is amazing no matter how many times you go there you never get bored of it, want to go there right now.

Bint ilKuwait said...

1 day??!!! 1 MONTH is not even close to enough!! ;p

AMA Traveler said...

Manayer: e wallah NEVER TOO OLD ! we will always love that place ;)

r.alsharif: she is :P you didn't hear her accent its like that she got out of the cartoon !! bthb6 nafs elshay ! etkhare3

giggles: If I do a trip for us girls would you join ? ;) wallah wedi aakheth all the girls o we go group together
Bint ilKuwait: e wallaaaaaaaaah 9acha 7ta 1 month ma ekafeena ehnaak ! knt dayman atkhayal eni ankhash 7azat ma etsaker o bleel aqoom al3ab kil elal3ab eli abeeha 3n elza7ma:P

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

WOW Cruella etyanin !!!!
I love disney land! never went to the states though, went 3 times to disneyland paris.
never ever too old for disney :)

AMA Traveler said...

Ruby: Hey friend ;) mo bs etyanin lw sam3at.ha eshlon eta7aja o shno kant etqool lol ! kant tqool I want puppies ! o elyahal t7t.ha ekhtr3aw :P ybeeelch malat el states !!! I went to paris sorry kelesh mo belist ! o hon kong is better than paris bs disney USA mako 3leeha !! enshallah you go there SOON !