Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Mar 14, 2011

Japan's Earthquake Aftermath


Take a few minutes , Do not look at the photos but look into them.

For me when I looked into them I saw lessons, thoughts, memories,Tragedy, Pain, Human Nature, Shock, Truth, Disaster, Survival , Fight, Possible, Love, Care, Disappointment, Share and much much more.

Let's share together your words too...what comes across your mind after looking into the next photos?


A victim's hand sticks out among the rubble

:(

destroyed houses in Kesennuma City

Cargo containers strewn about by the recent tsunami in Sendai
Cars which were swept together by a tsunami then caught fire, are seen after an earthquake in Hitachi City
A damaged train off its tracks after
an earthquake and tsunami in Matsushima City
A man looks at messages left by survivors at
an evacuation center in Ofunato

Rescue workers lift the body of a victim from the rubble in Rikuzentakata

Evacuees sit through an earthquake at a temporary
shelter at a stadium in Koriyama


My there words to Japan : Fight for Life


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY heart breaking photos :(

AMA Traveler said...

justnoom: I know :( I can't stop watching the news ...Natural disasters are always the worst